Monday 26 April 2010

Songwriting

I have always loved singing, but never really have been terribly good at it. My first debut, as a small child, was entitled, 'I Don't Like Flies', comprising of that very line sang over and over again. Since I started high school, song writing has become my escape in those times of need and comfort, and I always feel so much better from just writing down whatever is on my mind. I have only recently started putting music to my songs, with the aid of my trusty piano and guitar! And I really must advise anyone, to just write down how your feeling when times get rough. Even if it's not a song, it can make you breathe a sigh of positivity after that initial frustrated scribble, and sometimes, (in my case) make you burst out laughing when reading them back in years to come! Absolute comedy gold. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I love finding my old diary, but if anyone were to read it, I would actually dieee!

    Jennykins xx

    ReplyDelete