Tuesday 24 August 2010

Leeds Fest!

Oh dear, I don't know how I'm going to last a day! I am excited beyond belief about Leeds Festival this year as it's my first time going to a music festival and some of my FAVOURITE bands will be playing; The Maccabees, GUNS N ROSES!, Queens of the Stone Age, Dizzee Rascal, Enter Shikari, New Young Pony Club, Klaxons and the ALMIGHTY Blink 182.
I've seen The Maccabees twice before and they were absolutely incredible. For my and my friends they were our first gig and we got completely smushed by everybody going mental to their music. Dizzee Rascal I have never seen and I can predict that he will be amazing to watch as I've seen him on the telly at other festivals :) I'm in a bit of a dilemma as what to take to eat, so far I've figured I'll take cereal bars, crisps and biscuits..so I'm thinking I'll need something a bit healthier too haha! Any suggestions? If any of you have any useful festival tips, please please share them because I really could do with a few pointers! Also, share your festival experiences, have you been to any this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment