Friday 9 July 2010

Einaudi!

I'm really happy at the moment as in my Performance Studies a level classes we're studying post-modern practitioners, meaning that I get to study Ludovici Einaudi! He is one of my all-time favourite composers, his music is so beautiful and haunting. I went to watch him at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester for his Nightbook tour and it was completely entrancing! Luckily me and my two friends managed to get to the front of the queue after the show and got to meet him! The Snow Prelude 2, Nightbook,  Diveneire and I Giorni are my favourite pieces at the moment :) I reccommend his music to piano players like me as it is so fun to play. Here are some pictures of the night, we even met his band!

1 comment:

  1. I love Einaudi! That's great that you got to meet him!

    ReplyDelete